In the Media
A&J Consulting values advocacy and promotion for patient care. Over the years, founder Joey Mattingly has appeared on local and national media outlets to tackle issues such as drug pricing, vaccinations, and general public health:
- In October 2015, Dr. Mattingly was quoted by Drug Topics during his presentation on mobile health (mHealth) at the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) Annual Meeting.
- In September 2015, Dr. Mattingly was interviewed for a piece by the Huffington Post following controversial drug price hikes.
- Dr. Mattingly was also quoted by Baltimore’s Fox45 News on drug price increases.
- In June 2015, Dr. Mattingly was interviewed on the safety and efficacy of over-the-counter cold medications for ATTN.
- In 2014, Dr. Mattingly was invited to write a guest post for the Honest Apothecary regarding the business of pharmacy education.
- Just two years removed from pharmacy school in 2011, Dr. Mattingly was invited to join the morning news for Louisville’s WHAS11 to discuss influenza vaccinations and give reporter Michelle Arnold a flu shot on live TV.